Valentine’s Day is over but that does not mean that love ceases. Monday, February 22 – Friday, February 26, you will be able to show appreciation for the various people in your life who help you to pursue your goals. Project MyStory Blogger, Karen Herbert will be visiting every quad from 5pm-7pm with postcards in hand for you to write your words of thanks. Lee McPeters will also be there on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday to take “video cards” that we will post on our YouTube page. Think about the people in your life who often go unnoticed and get ready to show them some love!
- Monday, February 22, 5pm-7pm State Quad, Near the Dining Hall
- Tuesday, February 23, 5pm-7pm Alumni Quad, Near the Dining Hall
- Wednesday, February 24, 5pm-7pm Indian Quad, Near the Dining Hall
- Thursday, February 25, 5pm-7pm Colonial Quad, Near the Dining Hall
- Friday, February 26, 5pm-7pm Dutch Quad, Tower Lobby