Albany Law School cordially invites University at Albany students to Our Open House.
Registration is Required. Click on the flier above to register.
Friday, February 26, 2016
2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Albany Law School
80 New Scotland Ave.
- Welcome from current students, UAlbany Alums, and remarks from Dean Ouellette
- Pathways to the Profession
- Mock Class
- Student & Faculty Panel
- Financial Aid
- Admissions Workshops
- Reception & Closing Remarks with Faculty and Alumni
We will make tours optional in the beginning and end of program.
Albany Law School and the University at Albany work together to combine programs and activities to benefit students from both schools. As a small, intimate law school, the collaboration allows the law school to draw on the strengths of a major research university.
The collaboration includes dual degree programs:
- the JD – the traditional law degree — and an MBA;
- the JD and a Masters in Public Administration and Policy;
- the JD and a Masters in Social Work;
- the JD and a Masters in Regional Planning.
- the JD and a Masters in History
- the JD and a Masters in Criminal Justice
The 3+3 accelerated program allows a student’s fourth year at UAlbany to be the first year at Albany Law.
There are other opportunities for Albany Law School students to take advantage of UAlbany’s world-class programs, including learning from:
- UAlbany’s Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
- UAlbany’s School of Business
- UAlbany’s School of Criminal Justice
- and UAlbany’s School of Social Welfare
Other programs include financial markets, law and history, law and cybersecurity, law and community development, social entrepreneurship, justice and health, and much more.
The two schools together lead the Institute for Market Regulation.
Students in the Master of Laws (LL.M.) program for Health and Human Rights can take classes from UAlbany.